ThyssenKrupp Uhde has a workforce of more than 4,500 employees
worldwide and is a company in the Plant Technology business area of the
ThyssenKrupp Group. The company's activities focus on the engineering and
construction of chemical and other industrial plants in the following fields:
fertilisers; electrolysis; gas technologies; oil, coal, and residue
gasification; refining technologies; organic intermediates, polymers and
synthetic fibres; and also coke plant and high-pressure technologies. We also
provide our customers with professional services and comprehensive solutions in
all areas of industrial plant operation.
We seek to recruit persons with a passion for “Engineering with ideas” to meet
the technical challenges of today.
Details are available at www.uhde.eu
Engineering Manager (m/f)
for our Division Global Engineering.
- Member of the project management team
- Link between project management and the engineering disciplines
- Technical representative of the project internally as well as externally
- Overall responsibility for engineering services
Including the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and structuring project-specific engineering activities
- Splitting work into work packages for cooperation with affiliates and/or partners
- Coordinating engineering activities between the individual specialist disciplines, affiliates
and third parties
- Controlling overall engineering activities with regard to quality, cost and time schedule
- Managing workflow and interfaces
- Ensuring internal and external continuous coordination and communication
- “Diplom-Ingenieur“ university degree, preferably in mechanical, process or chemical engineering
- Several years’ experience in the project management of large-sized industrial plants
- Business-fluent command of the English language in speech and writing
- Self-initiative, team-working ability, good communication skills, assertiveness, ability to work under pressure, negotiating skills and convincing appearance
- Mobility and willingness to work in all parts of the world for a limited period of time as required by the international nature of our business
- Experience as a lead engineer in at least two projects
- Knowledgeable in application of Engineering IT tools and IT interfaces
- Experienced use of modern PC software and communication
- Strong interest in all engineering disciplines involved in plant construction
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and please contact us by using our Online-System.
Details are available at www.uhde.eu.
ThyssenKrupp Uhde GmbH
Tel.: 49 231 547 3063