Work – better than any textbook
Hours and hours in the classroom and the library only take you so far – nothing can be compared to hands-on experience. An internship at ThyssenKrupp gives you the opportunity to take a good look at hard facts and discover new relationships between them. You will see how innovative products are developed, new markets opened up, or how production processes are optimized.
Whether your internship is operational, technical, or administrative in nature, you will work with managers on real, day-to-day business activities. You will also call on your knowledge and skills – using all aspects of your personality – to get the job done, meeting many other interesting and helpful people along the way. As well as gaining valuable insight into a significant global player, you will lay the groundwork for an ideal entry into the working world once you have earned your college degree.
What are our must-haves? With good high school and college grades plus an attitude that drives you to contribute to our company, you have already met the most important criteria. For specific information about subject matter requirements and internship basics, please refer to the details we’ve posted about each one or just ask one of our key contacts.
Think you have what it takes? Do not delay – visit our online job exchange now or take the initiative: apply now and brush up on application pointers while you are there.
University of Applied Sciences Dusseldorf
- Studenten (m/w) für ein Praktikum mit anschließender Abschlussarbeit zu dem Thema "Auslegung von Komponenten einer Brennstoffzellenanlage&…
- Praktikum / Abschlussarbeit / Werkstudent (m/w) im Bereich Wasserstoff- und Nitrat-Anlagen
- Praktikanten – Vakanzencontrolling (m/w) / 00305
- Praktikum im Bereich R&D Innovations- & Programmmanagement (m/w)
- Praktikant Technischer Einkauf (m/w)